Transit Systems – Smithfield NSW
Integrating a lubrication, air, brake and suspension systems into an existing, under-development site required a keen eye for detail and specific engineering design. To ensure that our systems would seamlessly incorporate with the existing bays and equipment, we worked closely with the builder and the client to create a well finished and highly functional fit out.
Design, supply and install suitable lube and air distribution systems to fit the needs of a workshop that was well underway at the time of our engagement in the project. Supply advanced testing systems for Brakes and Suspension.
Designed to complement an existing new workshop whilst having minimal impact on the design, Levanta was asked to provide a range of systems to complete the fit out of a new Bus depot.
The project included:
- The design and install of a complete lubrication reticulation system, with a single oil gantry servicing 2 existing workshop pits.
- Manufacture and install bulk lubrication storage tanks with remote fill points.
- 2 x AC Hydraulic 20t rolling pit jacks.
- Compressed air system reticulated throughout the facility, with a packaged Ceccato Rotary Screw Compressor, integrated Receiver and refrigerated Dryer.
- BM Roller Brake Tester and Shakers
- Pit entry Stairs and re-enforced jacking rails fitted to pit.
Delivering a solution to an in-progress workshop fit out, Levanta provided the design, supply and installation of a lubrication and air distribution system that worked in perfectly with the existing layout, while achieving minimal impact on the design. The client can now easily and cost effectively test brakes and suspension systems, safety and access is now effortless within the existing pits. Through a combination of design and working closely with an external team, plus clients, we effected an ideal outcome to a complicated project, on time and without breaking the budget.
Talk to Levanta now about your project, equipment, or servicing needs.
Wherever you are in Australia, our expert team will be happy to answer any question you have, or provide you with an estimate.
Call us on 1300 577 541 or simply complete the enquiry form for a fast response.