Hastings Deering – Toowoomba QLD
Partnering with Northbuild Constructions, we were engaged to assist with the deployment of an advanced lubrication reticulation system, as well as supply, position and install a compressed air delivery system in conjunction with a relocated air compressor. A great result was achieved for a project set to tight criteria.
Our client, NorthBuild Constructions was engaged to build a new Heavy Truck Maintenance Facility for Hastings Deering and needed a partner who could assist them with the deployment of an advanced lubrication reticulation system capable of delivering to a very tight set of criteria. The project scope also included the supply and installation of a system to deliver compressed air and the positioning and connection of an existing air compressor which was relocated from another site. The Main Workshop is approximately 18 metres high at its peak and the lubrication lines had to be installed across the underside of the roof to allow for gantry cranes to be used in the workshop.
The project included:
- Supply and Installation of 4 new 42mm 316 Stainless Steel oil lines to 5 heavy duty hose reel stations.
- Design and manufacture of 5 heavy duty hose reel gantry’s
- Supply and install of heavy duty steel hose reels and lubricant filtration system
- Installation of multiple Graco Fireball 425 3:1 wall mounted lubricant pumps.
- Design and assembly of 5 double diaphragm waste oil recovery trolleys with ¾” reels
- Installation of 50mm 316 stainless steel Waste oil recovery system.
- Supply and installation of 5000 litre waste oil tank with ultrasonic level monitoring system and high level alarm.
- Installation of Graco Matrix lubrication management and monitoring system including Pump Air Control, Transceivers and Digital metering dispensers.
- Design, Supply and Installation of Emergency Pump Shut-off system for Lubricant Pumps
- Supply and installation of 2 heavy duty bundled IBC pallets
- Source and install 6000 litre new Diesel fuel tank, reticulation and bowser
- Supply and installation of Heavy Duty Compressed air ring main and droppers to multiple points with both Nitto Quick Connect and “Mash Up” fittings, regulators, lubricators and filters.
Completed on time and on budget, our client now has a highly effective lubrication system which delivers on their required flow rates over their extended pipe runs. As a result, staff are able to maximise the throughput of their new workshop, keep equipment in an operational state, all in a timely manner.
Talk to Levanta now about your project, equipment, or servicing needs.
Wherever you are in Australia, our expert team will be happy to answer any question you have, or provide you with an estimate.
Call us on 1300 577 541 or simply complete the enquiry form for a fast response.