Hastings Deering – Richlands QLD
With short timeframes and a full service facility brief, we worked closely with Hastings Deering to source, manufacture and install a full range of equipment, delivering the fit out on time and on budget.
With the introduction of a new range of on Highway Trucks by Caterpillar, Hastings Deering required a service facility to allow them to properly support the new product line. The client required a full gamut of workshop equipment and systems to be sourced, installed and commissioned in a very short timeframe.
Levanta was engaged to assist with the selection of the right equipment to allow the client to maximise the throughput of service jobs not only for the new range of Cat trucks, but also a wide variety of other brands, which were predominantly fitted with Caterpillar engines.
The project included:
- Supply and installation of a BendPak 12t four post hoist for quick servicing.
- 2 x Sets of 4 LiftMax 6.5t wired mobile column lifts for heavy maintenance.
- Design, supply and installation of a lubrication reticulation system which would allow oil gantries to be fitted to the centre of the workshop but still allow the use of an overhead crane, through cutting a service trench down the length of the workshop to allow the oil lines to be run underground.
- Full Graco Matrix Lubrication Management and Monitoring system incorporating Digital Metered Dispensers, Transceivers and computer data base.
- BM Mobile Roller Brake Tester and Wheel Play Detectors.
- Waste Oil and Coolant drainers and Double Diaphragm Pumps to empty them.
- 40t AC Hydraulic Workshop Press
The increased operational flexibility and enhanced range servicing achieved through our cost effective solution, was provided on time and to brief, resulting in the client being more than capable of supporting the new product line. With a full range of workshop equipment and systems installed, Hastings Deering now have a clean, safe and practical service and inspection space that will successfully support their range requirements, now and into the future.
Talk to Levanta now about your project, equipment, or servicing needs.
Wherever you are in Australia, our expert team will be happy to answer any question you have, or provide you with an estimate.
Call us on 1300 577 541 or simply complete the enquiry form for a fast response.