EzyQuip Hire – Toowoomba QLD
Functional heavy duty maintenance and rebuild workshop that accommodates every need on their wish list. Delivered on time, on budget and perfectly executed…
Needing to be durable enough to accommodate their heavy vehicle maintenance and re-build work, the project called for underground pipework between the bulk store and the service areas, waste drain and evacuation. Due to the extremes of temperature and the outside location of their bulk oil store, the design of the lubrication system was critical to ensure consistent flow rates of the lubricants. There was also a need for the relocation of equipment from the existing site to the new facility. With a highly unique solution including the installation of a concertina pit safety cover, Levanta rose to the challenge, partnering with the client to design, develop and deliver to tight budget, strict deadlines and unique criteria.
The project included;
- Supply and installation of double skinned bulk new oil tanks
- Supply and installation of double skinned bulk waste product tanks
- Design & Installation of high pressure pipework underground from the oil store to each of the 3 hose reel gantry’s in the main service workshop
- Re-location of existing compressor from old workshop to the new site and re-commission
- All compressed air pipework and hose reels
- Supply and installation of 20 tone AC air/hydraulic pit jacks to each of the service pits
- Supply and installation of 120 litre rolling waste oil pit drainers and pump evacuation system back to bulk waste oil tank
- Supply and installation of the new concertina pit safety cover system
- Supply and commissioning of a 100 tone AC Hydraulic electric/hydraulic workshop press
- Supply and installation of High pressure Greasing system from bulk storage area through to each of the hose reel stations
The client received a fully compliant and functional heavy duty maintenance and rebuild workshop that accommodates every need on their wish list. Delivered on time, on budget and perfectly to specifications, the client now has the ability to service all facets of heavy vehicles to keep their fleet in excellent condition to ensure the safety of their clients and profitability of the business.
Talk to Levanta now about your project, equipment, or servicing needs.
Wherever you are in Australia, our expert team will be happy to answer any question you have, or provide you with an estimate.
Call us on 1300 577 541 or simply complete the enquiry form for a fast response.