Brisbane City Bus Depot – Eagle Farm QLD
With up to 160 buses to service and maintain to ensure the safety of people across Brisbane, Levanta was engaged to help design, manufacture, supply and install a fully functioning workshop facility to keep up with the heavy demand.
To work closely with a building and construction company to design, manufacture, supply and install a total workshop facility for the Brisbane City Bus Depot that can service and maintain up to 160 buses.
Designed from the conception stage in conjunction with the architects, this project combined the full scope of our workshop solutions, incorporating engineering, manufacturing, sourcing, supply and installation.
The project included:
- The design and install of 2 x heavy duty suspended ceiling pits, with all steel work being hot dip galvanised.
- Incorporate a heavy duty air operated rolling work platforms, air/hydraulic rolling pit jacks and an exhaust extraction system, to work in conjunction with the pit lighting.
- An entirely reticulated water system.
- Full oil delivery system that pumps two grades of oil to five hose reel gantries.
- Compressed air system reticulated throughout the facility, with three L22 Compair compressors and large holding receiver tanks.
- A total vehicle inspection lane including BM Roller Brake Testers and Shakers, headlight aimer and vehicle emissions tester.
- Hot dip galvanising and installation of a 14.5m above ground 25t Knuckle Lift for the pre-maintenance wash bay.
- Three in-ground completely automatic tyre bay lifters.
- A drive through high speed, automatic bus wash, complete with high pressure under chassis wash facility.
Brisbane City Bus Depot have received a top of the line facility that focuses on the safety of their staff and the buses that service Brisbane. This state-of-the-art facility services and maintains up to 160 buses with ease. Allowing for multiple service, cleaning and repair bays, tradesman can work simultaneously to keep up with the heavy demands of this critical public service.
Talk to Levanta now about your project, equipment, or servicing needs.
Wherever you are in Australia, our expert team will be happy to answer any question you have, or provide you with an estimate.
Call us on 1300 577 541 or simply complete the enquiry form for a fast response.