Wirelessly send and receive information
Choose your transceiver and the connecting hardware for your shop layout to wirelessly send and receive information from your bulk tanks, pumps and meters.
- Facilitates high speed communication between the USB ports on the PC and the wireless devices in the shop (dispense meters, tanks monitors, and pump air controls)
- Powerful device, can transmit and receive (up to 300ft/100m range), for optimal wireless communication
- Easily scalable for multi-floor or multi-building facilities, as the wireless broadcast coverage can be extended or expanded by installing up to eight transceivers.
Working simultaneously as a core component of the Matrix Total Fluid Management System, the Pump Air Control is an innovative piece of machinery that allows you to wirelessly send and receive information from your fluid management system.
- Facilitates high speed communication
- Easily scalable
- Powerfully transmit and receive