4kW Volt Air Compressor
The Airmac T30 415V is a slow revving, low noise unit for industry users who need a reliable heavy duty air compressor for their factory or workshop. Widely regarded as the gold standard of three-phase electric compressors, this model offers a combination of unique features and high performance.
- Three-phase electric compressor
- 4kW motor power
- Maximum pressure 980kPa (142psi)
- Fully compliant with Australian Safety Standards and Regulations for industrial workplace use.
- 2-year parts and factory labour warranty supplemented by an Australia-wide dealer network offering sales, service and genuine spare parts backup.
Airmac belt driven reciprocating air compressors are proudly built for Australia by factory trained technicians using a premium selection of genuine brand name components.
The many thousands of Airmac units already in service throughout the country are working proof that they are the finest quality air compressors available today.
Key features include:
- Genuine Fusheng reciprocating air compressor pump. Low speed, single stage, full cast iron construction with a worldwide reputation for outstanding performance and reliability. Well proven in Australia for more than 25 years.
- Superior pump design with a high strength forged steel crankshaft, low friction roller main bearings, extra-large oil reservoir, long life piston rings, precision machined cylinders, deep directional cooling ﬁns, robust plate-type inlet and exhaust valves, and low noise air intakes with replaceable ﬁlter elements.
- Genuine TECO high efﬁciency, cast iron frame electric motor. Specially designed to comply with Australian Minimum Energy Performance (MEPS) requirements. Fully automatic on-off control provided by a precision German made Condor pressure switch ﬁtted with an overload release for motor protection.
- Extended service life V-belt drive fully enclosed by an impact resistant metal safety guard designed for easy maintenance access and high ﬂow-through cooling. Machined steel baseplate facilitates accurate pump and motor alignment.
- Oversized air receiver tank designed and manufactured in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1210. All models are mounted on pallet feet for quick and safe handling with a forklift. Optional rubber vibration isolator kits are available for purchase separately.
- Premium grade fasteners, ﬁttings and copper piping used throughout. High ﬂow, low back pressure check valve with an in-situ replaceable sealing element. Air tank and belt guard are abrasive blast cleaned prior to application of an oven-baked two-pack polyurethane paint system for long lasting corrosion protection.