Suspended ceiling service pits
Custom engineered for your heavy vehicle workshop
At Levanta, we’re serious about installing the best suspended ceiling service pits for your heavy vehicle workshop.
All our service pits are correctly engineered for performance, strength and reliability, and are individually designed to suit your particular workshop.
Levanta’s suspended ceiling pits:
- Come with the required bay length and width
- Can be installed with multiple openings, if required
- Have a high working area of 1.45 metres
- Come with two sets of access stairs
- Come fully galvanised or powder coated for a longer life
- Are designed with OH&S regulations and comfort in mind
Our suspended ceiling pits provide a safe, comfortable workshop environment, to help increase daily productivity. This type of pit also ensures that your employees have a much clearer view of the underside of all vehicles, and can also help reduce the occurrence of work-related injuries.
Inside your workshop suspended ceiling service pit
Levanta’s suspended ceiling service pits come with many features that are designed to make heavy vehicle servicing as fast, convenient and comfortable as possible.
- An effective ventilation system
- Class 1 Zone 2 explosion proof lighting
- Heavy vehicle jacking system
- Lubrication equipment
- Storage space for bulk oil tanks (compliant with EPA requirements)
- Waste oil collection systems
- Central sump for trade waste collection
Get maximum utilisation from your investment
When you deal with Levanta, you’ll benefit from our industry experience, planning expertise, project management and excellent backup support. This comprehensive approach gives you the ultimate peace-of-mind for the installation, service and maintenance of your new vehicle pits.