Rugged hoists, built to last
SFL-10 series of truck four post lifts are a whole new breed of rugged. They’re newly engineered heavy-duty truck lifts that make light work out of heavy lifting. They work better, are built to last, and feature upgrades that increase safety, durability and productivity for your heavy vehicle workshop.
The SFL-10 4 post hoist offers a generous 10,000 kg lifting capacity and features extra-wide runways to accommodate a wide variety of vehicles configurations.
- Friction brake system in the event of cable failure
- Pneumatic parking system in height adjustable ratchets
- Pump unit with immersed motor
- Pump and control unit on front left post
- Pushbutton control unit with alarm signal
- Lifting and lowering by means of cables
- One movable platform as standard
- Platforms & posts: grey RAL 7016
- ramps: red RAL 3020
- Available with different voltages
- 4600 mm flush platforms
- 7000 mm flush platforms
- 1100 mm or 1600 mm drive-on ramps
- Drive-on ramps and stops for surface-mounting; alternatively drive-over ramps for recessed installation
- Set of expansion bolts
- Lighting set
- Auxiliary jack
- 3rd platform
Special colours available on request
Autopstenhoj 4 Post Hoist Warranty
SFL-10 Series lift has been coupled with a 2 year parts and labour warranty. We employ a dedicated team of design engineers who are responsible for detecting and correcting any issue no matter how small before it gets to the customer.
Don’t Leave Your Servicing and Certification to Chance
Hoists and other equipment in your workshop need annual servicing and certification by law for you to continue working safely and productively in your business. With our 34-point checklist and manufacturer trained servicing agents, you can be assured that your workshop equipment will work when you need it do, with the minimum downtime!