M928 Royal Tyre changer
Universal super-automatic machine for rims up to 28″
M928 – Product brochure download
|Max self-centring torque||1200 Nm|
|Self-centring rotation speed||6-15 rpm|
|Max. wheel diameter||1080 mm|
|Max. wheel width||15″|
|Working pressure||10 BAR|
|Bead breaker stroke||540 mm|
|Noise level when running||≤70 dB (A)|
|Motor (11IP” System)||(1IP” System) 0.75 kW – 50/60 Hz|
|Supply voltage||1 Ph – 200/230 V|
|Max. weight wheel||85 kg|
|Machine weight||400 kg|
The M928 Royal tyre changer is suitable for all car wheels. It enables the user to mount and demount any type of tyre currently available on the international markets, from standard to sport tyres, from low profile tyres to special UHP and 11” runflat tyres such as: Goodyear Run On Flat, Pirelli P ZERO, Bridgestone RFT, Michelin ZP, Continental SSR, Dunlop DSST.
The axial mounting turntable allows quick, secure wheel clamping and bead breaking on both sides with no need to turn the wheel over (the wheel is clamped on the machine just once).
The IP (Increased Power) system means the speed rotation of the turntable is automatically adjustable, and the torque remains at the best ratio also at maximum speed (6-15 rpm).
Its comprehensive multipurpose console with all operating controls offers easier “dynamic” bead breaking, independent or simultaneous, of both the tyre beads by means of its telescopic system with double disk.
Technology and user friendliness
- Dynamic bead breaking device with double specular bead breaker disk. The radial disk positioning is made easier by an automatic system that prevents any manual positioning by the operator.
- New (patent pending) controlled penetration system gives effective bead breaking on even the most difficult wheels.
- Easier tyre mounting thanks to the simultaneous use of upper bead breaker (using as an extra bead presser) and the tools head.
Leverless technology means no effort is required
The demounting procedure uses the same working movements, but absolutely no effort is required from the operator thanks to the patented 11” leverless technology incorporated in the tool’s head.
The mounting procedure is exactly the same, and just as quick and convenient. Mounting and demounting operations benefit from the simple traditional procedure complemented by innovative solutions such as the double bead breaker and spindle wheel clamping.
Ergonomic layout and single control device
Ergonomic wheel lift (supplied as standard) allows easy positioning of all wheels on the turntable. The pedal unit allows the operator to always work in the same position when operating the wheel lift. The machine working height is designed for perfect ergonomics with all kind of wheels, which makes this tyre changer ideal for all operators.
A “tailor-made” tyre changer to meet all needs
- Air-operated bead pressing device
- Complete tubeless tyre inflating set
- Automatic rim locking handle
- The 11PH 28″ bead pressing accessory enables the user to mount and demount the upper bead on the most difficult wheels. Available on request.
- 11KFS 28″ is an advanced inflating device. With its variable diameter setting and innovative “top-down-shot” it grants a perfect and easy inflation of all type of tyres. Available on request.
- 11AUTOLOCK II” Electric rim handle locking features approximately 200 cycles of locking/unlocking for each battery. Weight unvaried in comparison to the standard handle included with the machine. Complete interchangeability with the cones included with the machine. Can be used with all standard rims.
- 1 Locking handle
- 2 Batteries
- 1 Battery charger
- 1 Extension for protecting rims
- Reverse wheel flange
- Pick-up rim kit
- Universal flange for close centre rims
- Other accessories are available upon request.