CSA20 industrial air compressor
Compact, pre-assembled and ready for use
CSA20 – Product brochure download
Industrial air compressor that’s compact, pre-assembled and ready for use
The CSA 20/10 is an industrial option for compressed air production. They are compact, pre-assembled and ready for use. Designed for small and medium scale industrial applications, these units are ideal where space is limited or close proximity to the worksite is required.
- Low noise emission
- Premium electric motor
- Easy access to internal components
A great high performance, silent series of air compressors that are simple to install and maintain, the CSA 20/10 is one of the top class of models available in the market today.
Modern and aesthetically designed, these belt driven, oil lubricated screw compressors offer a wide choice of variants and are built with quality components in a state of the art assembly plant.
The CSA 20/10 can fulfil industrial requirements up to 71cfm with maximum reliability and efficiency whilst ensuring user friendliness, easy serviceability and low noise levels, providing everything you want from a compressor with technology you can trust.
Key features include:
- Motor size: 20hp
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO-9001 & ISO-14001 certification.
- Low noise levels, from only 65 dB(A) achieved via the use of cabinet soundproofing, the silence of the air-end & anti-vibration mountings.
- Highly efficient, European ‘AIRTEC’ rotary screw air-end.
- Sophisticated, energy saving, user friendly ‘ES-3000’ electronic controller.
- Premium EFF1, IP55 electric motor.
- Combined air-cooler & oil-cooler, in aluminium with fine fins.
- External, cabinet, intake air, pre-filter mat.
- High efficiency spin-on air/oil separator element, resulting in oil carryover of only 2-3 ppm (before external line filters are even reached).
- Air Centre models feature high pressure (1400 kPa), air receivers certified toAS1210.
- Star-Delta motor start.
- Compliant with Australian OH&S regulations.
- 12 month warranty
- Easy access to all internal components (3 panels facilitates access to all compressor components) for ease of service.
- Spin-On’ style oil filter & air/oil separator elements (just like a car oil filter).