Automotive Wheel Alignment Equipment
A PC-Based wheel aligner with wireless radio, this unit has light and easy to handle measuring heads, with multi-language, user friendly software.
- Radio/PC-based wheel aligner
- User friendly Windows based software
- Wheeled main unit with protected compartment
Equipment for Comprehensive
Comes complete with the following as standard:
- Wheeled main unit equipped with protected compartment for PC and printer
- Toe out on turns adjustment
- Pre-set for CAL One-Touch (steering sensor calibration)
- Battery recharge system integrated in the cabinet
- Power supply by means of commercial and rechargeable batteries (AA type) of high efficiency
- DVD with software and user manual
- User friendly software based on multilanguage Windows XP
- “SIM card” Technology for upgrading and special programs management
- Steering wheel holder and pedal depressor
Wireless measuring heads equipped with 2.4 GHz radio technology
The ideal piece of equipment (left) to handle your comprehensive car and van alignment needs, the C200 is a PC-Based unit with 8x4 wireless sensors and multi-language Windows O/S.
Featuring light and easy to handle measuring heads (above), this unit comes complete with 2 high resolution cameras, and an electronic inclinometer and level. Manufactured with materials and technical solutions to reach the highest reliability, including a monolithic head for extreme precision.
|Power Supply Voltage (std)||1Ph / 240v / 50Hz / 20 amps|
|Absorbed Power||400 W|
|Radio Measuring Head Batteries||4.8 Vcc – 3000 mA|
|King Pin Angle||±30°|