JAGER 2 post hoist
Dealership quality asymmetrical vehicle hoist
Australian Design Registration # V1900503
JTC 42 – Product brochure download
|Lifting capacity*||up to 4,200 kg|
|Lifting/lowering speed:||~35 seconds|
|Stroke length:||1,800 mm|
|Voltage:||415V – 50Hz – 3ph|
Advanced direct-drive lifting technology
With a 4.2t lifting capacity, the JTC-42 two post car lift uses direct-drive lifting technology, eliminating the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms and providing improved reliability, smoother operation, and reduced maintenance costs.
This durable two post lift features an adjustable top beam to accommodate wide or narrow installations, as well as adjustable post height, allowing you to choose the best setting for your specific space or vehicle lifting requirements.
Asymmetrical layout for lifting long vehicles
The JTC-42 asymmetrical design makes it ideal for lifting utes, vans, or practically any type of longer vehicle with a load in the rear. The asymmetric columns are installed so that the middle of the columns are positioned directly across from each other for the greatest amount of drive through space.
Clear floor design
This two post hoist’s “clear floor” design provides unobstructed floor space, allowing your technicians to easily and safely work beneath the raised vehicle.
Rugged, dealership quality hoists
The JTC-42’s durable and reliable construction means it requires very little servicing or maintenance.
Engineered for safety
With its advanced engineered technology, JTC-42 is built to meet Australian Standard AS 1418.9
Customisable 2 post hoist
Levanta’s JTC Series lifts offer many optional features and accessories, allowing you to fully customise your hoist to meet your workshop’s needs.
Features of the JTC-42 series 2 post car hoist
- 4,200 kg lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam allows installation in either narrow or wide configuration
- NEW double-telescoping screw pads give you an additional 2″ of fine pad adjustment
- Meets Australian Standard AS 1418.9
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar automatically stops the lift should a vehicle come in contact with overhead structure
- Single-point safety release for safe operation
- 4 piece 100 mm stackable height adapter set comes standard
- Asymmetric Configuration
- Very stable posts
- Clear floor design
- 100mm pad adaptors included
- Low minimum height – ONLY 95mm
- Screw adjustable pads
- Adjustable top stop and overall height
- Mechanical synchronization
- Safety ratchet system
- Automatic arm locking system
Lowered Arm Tube Supports
To minimise the chance of damaging vehicles with low-hanging vehicle doors, 95mm lowered pad height.
Automatic Arm Restraints
Each arm is equipped with durable arm restraints that automatically engage each time the lift is raised. When the lift is lowered, the gear arm restraints automatically disengage to provide easy positioning of the lift arms.