B335 EVO wheel balancing machine
High performance 28″ wheel balancer
About B335 EVO wheel balancing machine
A customised wheel balancer to meet your needs
- High performance digital wheel balancer with latest generation software solutions.
- New optional “PNEULOCK” automatic air wheel clamping system, with constant torque, for shorter operative times and higher centering accuracy (B 335 C), or manual wheel clamping with quick ring (B 335).
- SMD automatic sensor for measurement of wheel width (optional).
- Integrated LED spotlight and LASER pointer (TwinLight System).
- ALU P Programs.
- Automatic spin by pushing down the wheel guard.
- Low rotation sped and double spinning button allow the machine to be used without wheel guard.
- A double display control panel enables a quick and intuitive selection of the balancing mode and immediate access to the most common operating functions.
- Weight tray ergonomic and functional, it features many large trays to house all different types of weights and the various tools.
- Spin unit derives from the superior models of the B-Series and provides function features typical of the upper models: reduced cycle time, measuring wheels weighing up to 75kg and wheel balancing with inside offset of up to 275mm without using additional spacers. The innovative drive and zero maintenance ensure maximum reliability.
|Supply Voltage||115 / 230 V-1 Ph-50/60 Hz|
|Total Power Absorbtion||100 W|
|Shaft Diameter||40 mm|
|Noise Level When Running||< 70 dB (A)|
|Max. Unbalance Value Calculated||999 gr|
|Unbalance Measurement Accuracy||1 gr|
|Spinning Speed||90 – 30 r.p.m.|
|Rim Diameter Setting Range||1″ – 35″|
|Rim Diameter Measurable||11″ – 28″|
|Rim Width Setting Range||1,5″ – 20″|
|Max. Wheel / Machine Distance||275 mm|
|Max. Wheel Width (with guard)||600 mm|
|Max. Wheel Diameter (with guard)||1,117 mm|
|Max. Wheel Weight (ground fastening)||75 kg|
|Average Measuring Time||7 sec|
|Machine Weight (without accessories)||75 kg|
- Electronic input of wheel diameter and distance with AUTOSEL function which automatically activates the balancing programs, avoiding keypad selection.
- Three modes to position the adhesive weights: with the weight holder clip (*), with the 6 o’clock laser indicator (*), or manually at 12 o’clock.
- SMD automatic sensor (*) for measurement of wheel width.
- Automatic calculation of the width (AWC function) even if the SMD external sensor is not present. The wheel balancer calculates the width by reducing the operational time.
- LED spotlight (*) to light-up the work area and make it easier to clean the rim, check the wheel and apply weights. The adhesive weights can be positioned extremely rapidly using the laser pointer (*) at 6 o’clock.
- Pedal wheel holder shaft locking brake, makes easier both the wheel clamping and unclamping options as well as the application of weights (*).
- Front support base for balancing wheels up to 50kg without fastening the machine to the ground (optional).
* Optional function or accessory.
- Suited for wheel rims up to 28″.
- Widescreen 19” or 22″ LCD colour VDU (optional), with high-resolution graphics and user interface.
- Will balance 4WD and motorcycle wheels.
- Automatic input of wheel diameter and distance.
Enquire about this product
Enquire about this product
Hoists and other equipment in your workshop need annual servicing and certification by law for you to continue working safely and productively in your business. With our 34-point checklist and manufacturer trained servicing agents, you can be assured that your workshop equipment will work when you need it do, with the minimum downtime!
We deliver Australia-wide
Levanta’s national network of warehouses enables us to supply our workshop equipment direct to you, wherever your business is located right throughout Australia. Whether you need a service pit for a remote Pilbara mine or a 4 post hoist for a Sydney dealership workshop, we have delivery options to suit you.
All Levanta products are backed up by an industry-leading warranty. We’ve invested our reputation into our quality brands, and we stand behind our products. Our dedicated team of design engineers work hard to detect and correct any issue – no matter how small – before it gets to our customers.