KAR250 Twin System
Double Your Power with a
Twin Platform Truck Lift System
Perfectly suited for heavy duty lifting, the twin system truck lift gives you double the runway so you can get the job done! With a lift capacity of 25t this massive heavy duty truck lift is perfectly suited for lorries, trucks, buses and any other large capacity vehicle, and is available in surface or flush mount. The KAR250 Twin System is an electro-hydraulic pantograph lift with vertical raising, free of interference on the floor and ideal for heavy vehicle maintenance and lifting.
- 25t lifting capacity per platform
- Dual synchronised lifting platforms
- Flush or surface mount versions available
- Electro-hydraulic pantograph vertical raising
- Interference free floor space
Synchronisation Dual Lifting Truck System
This electro-hydraulic pantograph lift with vertical raising can lift up to 25t, making it the ideal lift for heavy duty truck and bus maintenance and service workshops. These lifts can work individually or, when necessary, simultaneously and automatically synchronised.
Designed with a strong and compact frame, the vehicle lift guarantees a perfect stability on the runways, providing functionality, safety and consistent reliability. This standard platform length x 2, however, has the option for customisation.
Double length platform, this heavy duty truck lift offers interference free work space,
25t lift capacity, and vertical raising. Call Levanta on 1300 577 541.
The KAR250 Twin Truck Lift System main features include:
- Lift Capacity of 25t per platform
- Double runways with synchronisation lifting
- Embossed anti-slip finish on all platform surfaces
- Electronic balance system with automatic levelling
- Runway designed to accommodate rolling jacking beams
- No mechanical connection between the platforms
- Mechanical locks on each lifting cylinder
- Burst valve on each lifting slave cylinder
- Qty 5 max. over-pressure valves
- Photo sensors for runways levelling control
- Acoustic warning and by-pass key when lift reaches 500 mm from collapsed position
- Low voltage commands
- Dead man control
Available also in a single version – View the KAR250 Here!
KAR Series Heavy Duty Truck Lift Advantages
O.ME.R. paid particular attention to the lift overall strength, taking solutions specially developed for this model :runaways in tubular structure and smooth metal sheet coupled to bear the loads under the worst conditions (such as asymmetric loads for instance)
Vertical Leg Design
Thanks to the original and innovative design of the leg, the lift has a vertical movement. Another advantage of this solution is the discharge of the vertical forces on the foundation.
Electronic balancing system with automatic leveling.
Housing of the piston in the upper part of the leg to protect it both against dirt falling from vehicles, and accidental spills of various tools used by the operator.
Master Slave Synchronism with “torsion bar” brought inside the control box. Easy maintenance and minimal down-time. No electronics are involved, the system remains mechanical/hydraulic.
Torque & Deformation
No mechanical stress on the structure increasing life-span of the unit. Box structure has more resistance to “Flection’s & Torque” even with
Open Space Working
Mechanic will experience more comfort and access to vehicle maintenance workspace.
More Stability – No Sliding Points
4 fixed points with no sliding points creating more stability and less resistant to torque or deformations.
No cantilever points on the platforms.
Safety Features of the KAR250 Knuckle Truck Lift System
Control Unit The layout of the buttons on the control console is “deadman”, simple and intuitive.
Mechanical safety locks to secure the lift while working. Piston air for the opening of mechanical safety locks.
Burst valve inserted at the back of each lifting piston. Hydraulic hose for high pressures. There are 5 different pressure relief valves.
Why People Choose O.ME.R. Heavy Vehicle Lifts
- 30 Years Experience in the Lifting Equipment Industry
- Continuous Quality Product Improvements
- Product Innovation and Developments
- Equipment Safety and Reliability
- Design and Manufacturing Flexibility
- Industry Oriented Product Line
- Expansive Product Range
- O.ME.R. Worldwide Certified Products
OCE, TUV, DNV, ETL/ALI and APAVE
|Lifting Capacity||55,000 lbs. / 25.000 kg|
|Lifting Height||1,760 mm|
|Runway Length (platform length options)||9,000 mm / 10,000 mm / 11,000 x 2|
|Collapsed Height||360 mm|
|Air Operated||4 ÷ 8 Bar|
|Oil Pressure||220 Bar|
|Oil Capacity||50 l|
|Gross Weight||7,000 kg|
|Lifting Time||70 seconds|
|Motor||400v / 3/50Hz / 7.5kW|