4 Post Alignment Hoist with
Open Front Design
The HDSO-14LSX on top of its 6.3t capacity lift and alignment system, this unit has been extended and engineered without the front cross bar. The longer approach ramps accommodate low ground clearance vehicles, with the runways incorporating rails for optional accessories. Featuring integrated industrial slip plates and turn plates, the vehicle is completely secure while the wheels will respond to your every adjustment with virtually no resistance.
- 6350kg lift capacity
- Open front design for easy access
- Wheel alignment hoist
- Longer approach ramps
- Multiple auto-levelling locking positions
Best Value Open Front Design 4 Post Alignment Hoist
The HDS-14LSX is engineered to meet the strenuous demands of even the busiest alignment bays with its open front design. Engineered without a front cross bar and designed with a laundry list of key features that improve safety, durability and productivity, this is a versatile hoist that can form the backbone of your workshop.
Featuring aircraft quality stainless steel and aluminium pneumatic cylinders that release all four locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button, while the spring loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously while raising. For added safety, a secondary lock system acts as an automatic slack cable device as needed. Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within the lift structure.
BendPak hoists meet the Australian (AS 1418.9)
and International Standards.
Some of the features HDSO-14LSX 4 Post Alignment Lift are:
- Open‐front design provides easy access to vehicle adjustment points and jacks.
- Multi‐caster slip plates in the rear and turn plates up front allow for extremely precise, free‐floating alignment.
- Patented adjustable front beams give you added assurance that your runways remain infinitely level at all times. An exclusive BendPak feature.
- Multiple turn plate pockets let you position the turn plates in the location best suited to individual vehicle positioning ‐ provides for more clearances related to allowable equipment installations.
- Huge 10‐1/2” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes combined with massive 2‐1/4” diameter sheave axles dramatically improve cable wear and critical component lifespan meaning you’ll spend less money in service related expenses down the road. Dual‐hub cable sheaves reduce stress, fatigue and wear.
- The HDSO‐14LSX open‐front alignment lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements. The hydraulic cylinder features a one‐piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston wrapped with high‐durometer, mechanically loaded rod seals, pressure loaded U‐cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The micro‐smooth chrome‐rod is machined from high yield, ground & polished C‐1045/50 micro‐alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001½ diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The welded cylinder body is made from high strength steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures straight, smooth, cylinders that will provide years and years of dependable trouble‐free service.
Specifically Engineered Workshop Hoists
Dual-hub Cable Sheaves
Huge 10-1/2” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes combined with massive 2-1/4” diameter sheave axles dramatically improve cable wear and critical component lifespan meaning you’ll spend less money in service related expenses down the road. Dual-hub cable sheaves reduce stress, fatigue and wear.
Heavy-Duty Aircraft Cable
BendPak’s HDS-Series lifts feature four ½” diameter 6 x 25 stainless-steel lifting cables that have a breaking strength of over 14,000 pounds each. This aircraft-quality cable was specifically designed for lifting applications and provides a great balance between abrasion resistance and fatigue.
Non-skid runways provides maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily.
An integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within lift structure.
(Jacking Beam sold separately)
Hydraulic Cylinder Design
|A combination of superb base materials and superior manufacturing processes ensure straight, smooth operating cylinders that will provide years of dependable trouble-free service.
Each HDS-Series four-post is equipped with a single 3-1/2” diameter hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements. The welded cylinder body is made from high strength steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications.
The hydraulic cylinder features a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston wrapped with high-durometer, mechanically loaded rod seals, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001½ diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures straight, smooth, cylinders that will provide years and years of dependable trouble-free service.
Durable Powder-Coat Finish
Maintenance Free Power Unit
All HDS-Series lifts feature a durable powder-coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions.
A maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system assures ultimate dependability.
All operator controls are conveniently located within easy reach.
HDS Series 4 Post Hoist Warranty
Don’t Leave Your Servicing and Certification to Chance
For more than a decade, America’s best lift has been coupled with the best warranty in the business. To make sure we deliver our customers lifting products worthy of our 5-2-1 warranty, we developed our Design-Build-Quality-Deliver directive. This Zero-Tolerance for Defects initiative combined with our 5-2-1 Warranty is BendPak’s way of backing up what we claim. We employ a dedicated team of design engineers who are responsible for detecting and correcting any issue no matter how small before it gets to the customer.
Hoists and other equipment in your workshop need annual servicing and certification by law for you to continue working safely and productively in your business. With our 34-point checklist and manufacturer trained servicing agents, you can be assured that your workshop equipment will work when you need it do, with the minimum downtime!
|Lifting capacity||14,000 lbs. / 6,350 kg|
|Front axle max capacity||7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg|
|Rear axle min capacity||7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg|
|Overall width||143″ / 3,632 mm|
|Overall rear width: 130” / 3,301 mm||143″ / 3,632 mm|
|Outside length||215-1/2″ / 5,473 mm|
|Overall length||244″ / 6,198 mm|
|Height of columns||97″ / 2,464 mm|
|Height of rear columns: 95” / 2,413 mm||97″ / 2,464 mm|
|Runway min height||7-3/4″ / 196 mm|
|Max rise||70″ / 1,778 mm|
|Max lifting height||77-5/8″ / 1,970 mm|
|Width between front columns||123″ / 3,124 mm|
|Width between rear columns||120” / 508 mm|
|Runway width||20″ / 508 mm|
|Width between runways||45″ / 1,143 mm|
|Length of runways||199″ / 5,054 mm|
|Min 4-wheel alignment||89” / 2,261 mm|
|Max 4-wheel alignment||156” / 3,962 mm|
|Max 2-wheel alignment||182” / 4,623 mm|
|Min wheelbase @ rated capacity||140” / 3,556 mm|
|Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity||120” / 3,048 mm|
|Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity||100” / 2,540 mm|
|Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity||80” / 2,032 mm|
|Lock spacing||every 4″ / 102 mm|
|Lifting time||60 sec|
|Motor||3Ph / 415v / 50Hz / 16 amps|