Versatile Automatic Recovery Machine
Equipped with powerful control software enabling minimum input from the operator, the CLIMA 9000 can optimise time, increase efficiency and decrease costs. Highly automated, integrated and easy to use, this unit is a must have for any workshop.
- Multipass closed-circuit filtering
- External quick couplings
- Non-condensing vent valve electronics
This unit is loaded with features and equipped with powerful control software. Highly automated for efficiency, this unit works without any assistance from the operator, ensuring every intervention concerning maintenance cleaning and recovery of the cooling system are performed.
The integrated printer enables the emission of a document acknowledging the successful results of the operations, which can be copied and given to the customer.
Other features include:
Multipass enables a further closed circuit filtering of the recovered cooling liquid
- Non-condensing vent valve electronic, enables the eventual discharge of air by accelerating the recovery phase, thus guaranteeing higher purity of the refrigerant present in the vehicle.
- Specifically designed wheel system, guaranteeing rotation of the machine’s axle for easy positioning in situations where space is limited
- The 10m/h vacuum pump, one of the most powerful pumps in the market, enables optimisation of liquid recovery time from the vehicle system, by further increasing the operative efficiency
- The 26 litre gas cylinder enables the unit to perform more than 100 recharges, by reducing to the minimum maintenance interventions on the tool
- Recharge hoses have been equipped with external quick couplings
- 1 year warranty
|Display||4.3″, 480 x 272 graphics (widescreen), 65536 Colours|
|Software Update / Capacity conforming to PED Directive||via RS232 / 19.61|
|Exhaust Oil Container Capacity||250ml|
|New PAG Oil / UV Tracer Container Capacity||250ml|
|Oil/UV scale||1g resolution, 5g precision with overcharge mechanical protection|
|Vacuum Pump Capacity||10m3/h|
|Refrigerator Gas Recovery Compressor Displacement||14cc|
|Dehydrating Filter Capacity (expressed as kg of recovered refrigerant)||45kg|
|Net HP pipes length||4.5m|
|Net LP pipes length||4.5m|
|Power Supply||50Hz / 240V|